Discutiss Index du Forum

Forum du bout du monde

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook App Approve Photos

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Discutiss Index du Forum -> Discutiss -> PAP
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App Approve Photos

Facebook App Approve Photos
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

How to format a number with space to the thousands Why Google Translate translate back not same as the first time translate? How to delete all the lines that match specific condition What sense does it make for "sharpness" to be adjustable on a monitor? How can I expand a quoted variable to nothing if it's empty? Who first used the word "Simplex"? What is causing the problem with the RAM in this (claimed) Spectrum 48k? Will all UTXOs eventually be worth 1 Satoshi? Can a Wish produce a paradox? Is this a mezuzah or something else? Coworker scans my body. This is by far the most clumsy part of Messenger Kids, and something Facebook might be able to improve with a way for Messenger Kids to let children perhaps photograph a QR code on their playmates app to request that their parents connect. Kids can block and unblock their parent-approved contacts. When youre tagged in a photo, or make a photo your profile picture, we associate the tags with your account, compare what these photos have in common and store a summary of this comparison. Once subscribed, the bot will send you a digest of trending stories once a day. Its hard to think about connecting the world if your products cant connect your own family. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. This is very frusterating, anyone have any ideas? facebook facebook-graph-api facebook-php-sdk shareimprove this question asked Aug 8 '14 at 3:41 user1813867 335312 add a comment 2 Answers 2 active oldest votes up vote 2 down vote Your App must be created before 30 April 2014 then use it in facebook Like your AppName Huus then it is created before 30 April 2014 in facebook shareimprove this answer edited Sep 6 '14 at 12:10 answered Sep 5 '14 at 10:39 user3879130 217 add a comment up vote 0 down vote This all means you haven't created a test user correctly. Also, if you tag a photo that was not uploaded by a friend, the person who uploaded the photo will need to approve the tag.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I tag other Pages or people in my Page's photos and videos?You can tag other Pages in your Pages photos and videos if the Page has allowed others to tag it. Adjust this in your Timeline and Tagging settings.We currently use facial recognition software that uses an algorithm to calculate a unique number (template). Kids still cant be found through Facebook search, which protects their privacy. So did his lieutenants Chris Cox, CPO, and Andrew Bosworth, head of hardware. The types of information required are:Information about photos youre tagged in. Submit them for review or learn more. However at this point any username except mine (the developer) sees this: The following permissions have not been approved for use and are not being shown to people using your app: userphotos. I need to give facebook an account that they can use to connect to my app and see how I pull in user photos. Facebook even manually sifted Giphy to build a kid-friendly version of the GIF-sharing engine. If you don't want your post to be visible to the friends of the person tagged, you can adjust this setting.. How Messenger Kids works Its important to understand that kids under 13 still cant sign up for a Facebook account. Apps Uber to pay $3M to settle driver service fees class action inNY Chinas Kunlun completes full buyout ofGrindr What is Snapchat, now Story sharing has stoppedgrowing? Browse more. We're able to compare your friend's photos to information we've put together from your profile pictures and the other photos you're tagged in. .. asked 3 years, 5 months ago viewed 4,937 times active 3 years, 4 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Get the weekly newsletter! In it, you'll get: The week's top questions and answers Important community announcements Questions that need answers see an example newsletter Related 355Design for Facebook authentication in an iOS app that also accesses a secured web service0Facebook app not requesting userphotos permission1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?1Facebook API V2.0 Extended Permissions for Development and Testing1Can not get photos from facebook test users profile with userphotos permission1Facebook API - Can't apply for the 'userphotos' permission1Use of Facebook “userphotos” permission0Facebook oAuth userphotos login permission for iOS application0userphotos facebook permission doesn't work0Facebook userphoto permission not granted to other users Hot Network Questions Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word? Is verifying ISOs downloaded from the official website worthwhile? How should a student's inefficient calculation be pointed out? How much smaller were medieval farm animals in England than today? Difference between 0-18V and -9V - +9V Can the Scrum method be used with only one person and only one 10 day Sprint? Is absolute pitch acquired by training, genetic or both? And if possible, is it much harder than relative pitch? The Elder Scrolls: What characters became "Gods"? How to prove a non-provable statement? That is weird. Theyll still have to build a traditional Facebook account from scratch when theyre ready. It found that kids had the right hardware but the wrong software; 93 percent of 6-12-year-olds in the U.S. We are able to suggest that your friend tag you in a photo by scanning and comparing your friend's photos to information we've put together from your profile pictures and the other photos in which you've been tagged. You can tag people in your Pages photos and videos if theyve liked your Page and are at least 18 years old.To tag other people or Pages in a photo:Go to your Page and click the photo you want to tagClick Tag Photo on the rightClick the person or Page in the photoBegin typing the person's or Page's name, then select them from the list that appearsClick Done Tagging on the rightTo tag other people or Pages in a video:Click Publishing Tools at the top of your PageClick Video Library on the leftHover over the video you want to tag, then click Click in the bottom leftBegin typing the person's or Page's name, then select them from the list that appearsClick SaveView Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Facebook Crunch Report ElliQ Robot Raises $22Million Facebook is shutting down its standalone personal assistantM Facebook and Sony/ATV reach a licensing deal to let people post musicvideos Browse more. While Facebook said in the briefing that the app was designed for kids age 6 to 12, younger kids are allowed on, too. Choose an option from the dropdown menu.When you turn off tag suggestions, Facebook wont suggest that people tag you in photos that look like you. We also couldnt use a template to recreate an image of you.If we cant suggest a name automatically, we'll group similar photos together so you can tag them quickly.Learn more about tag suggestions.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow can I turn off tag suggestions for photos of me?To choose who sees suggestions to tag you in photos:Click at the top right of any Facebook page and choose Settings.Click Timeline and Tagging in the left column.Next to How can I manage tags people add and tagging suggestions?, click Who sees tag suggestions when photos that look like you are uploaded?. You can also customize the types of stories it sends you. You can also choose to review tags by anyone, including your friends.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. When children open the Messenger Kids app, theyll see a color-customizable home screen with big tiles representing their existing chat threads and approved contacts, with their last message and the last time they were online. And with childish augmented reality masks and stickers, video calls with grandma could be a lot more fun and a lot less silent or awkward. If youre not happy with a post youre tagged in, you can remove the tag or ask the person who tagged you to take the photo or post down:On your timeline, hover over the story and click Select Report/Remove Tag from the dropdown menuSelect I want to remove this tag on a post or I want to untag myself on a photoChoose to remove the tag or ask the person who shared the photo to take it downIf the post is abusive, please report it to us.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo 5a02188284
iphone save facebook photoscute quotes for your boyfriends facebook wallhow to get free facebook passwordfacebook apps collecting datawie kann man seinen account bei facebook l schendownload facebook chat for nokia 3230how to get the old password in facebookcomo baixar o plugin do facebookhacker para recuperar cuenta de facebookfacebook style chat window

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Discutiss Index du Forum -> Discutiss -> PAP Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation